March 23 2022, Ecosystem Updates for SORA, Polkaswap, and Fearless Wallet
- Ecosystem Updates used to be Dev Updates, which you can find archived here
- Proposals to the ecosystem can be made by the community members through the SORA and Polkaswap Decentralized Development Process
The SORA, Polkaswap, and Fearless Wallet projects are all closely related as they form integral parts of the SORA ecosystem. That is why development status updates are released every two weeks for these three projects, in one convenient place, with development updates from across the community. Enjoy the March 23, 2022 Ecosystem update! If you missed the previous ones:
March 9 Ecosystem Update / Februrary 23 Ecosystem Update / February 9 Ecosystem Update / January 26 Ecosystem Update / January 12 Ecosystem Update / December 29 Ecosystem Update / December 15 Ecosystem Update / December 1 Ecosystem Update / November 17 Ecosystem Update / November 3 Ecosystem Update / October 20 Ecosystem Update / October 6 Ecosystem Update / September 22 Ecosystem Update / September 9 Ecosystem Update
SORA Ecosystem Update #35
- 🚀 Android SORA Wallet 2.4.0 — with Polkaswap Pools is almost ready for release!
- 🍏 Still working hard to release iOS SORA Wallet 2.3.0 — with Polkaswap Swap and 2.4.0 — with Polkaswap Pools at the same time as on Android.
- 👨💻 Planning features for release 2.5.0 — including Multi-account & adjustments and next releases!
- 📈 The SORA network was updated to release 1.3.0:
- 🤝 Referral system is now available for users!
- 🖼️ NFTs creation and transfers are available!
- 🧑🔬 Ongoing work on network performance and stability
👷🏽♀️ SORA Builders Programme updates:
With the release of the latest SORA runtime upgrade, two new Ceres dApps are live!
- 🔒 Token Locker — Project teams will use this platform to vest team, marketing, and other tokens. 🔒
- 🗳 Governance platform — An important step towards decentralization. Ceres token holders will be able to influence decisions concerning the project such as proposing or deciding on new feature proposals. 🗳 The Governance platform was used to organize voting to let the community decide if they want a new Ceres staking round. Voting lasted 24 hours and the YES option won with more than 500 Ceres votes so Staking v2 is officially live! All Ceres dApps can be found here
🌕 Under the Full Moon, we have given 7 of our INO NFTs to the Top 7 contributors of the SORA Kusama Crowdloan.
🍾 We will be announcing the first utility of the NFT shortly.
🥂 Only 24 of 77 NFTs remain on Singular.
🐈⬛ SORA Request for Proposal updates:
The RFP submitted should be in markdown (.md) format moving on, effectively replacing plain text RFP submissions.
- 📰 A summary of the current ongoing proposals has been published
- 📈 XSTUSD on Curve RFP is under development
- 📡 SORA Oracle Proposal is under development
- NFT Proposal is Completed *🤝 Referral System Proposal is Completed
Polkaswap Ecosystem Update #37
🌸 A new release was deployed to the mainnet with these features implemented:
- 🤝 A network-level Polkaswap referral system with UI
- 🖼️ NFT creation and transfers on the SORA network with UI on Polkaswap
Fearless Wallet Ecosystem Update #41
🍎 iOS version
✨ v2.0.6 was released on March 12th with several optimisations and improvements -The next release will be available with:
- ✨ Balance and Transfer support on the Kintsugi parachain
- ✨ Wallet Import refinements
- ✨ A minor staking flow update to implement Runtime 9170
- ✨ Some architectural improvements
👉 Then we’re going to complete the rest of the issues
- ✅ Asset management feature which will allow users to show/hide any assets, drug’n’drop and change their order
- ✅ Wallet export feature
🤖 Android version
💪 v2.0.3 was released on March, 10th with several optimizations and improvements -The next release will be available with:
- ✨ Fiat Currency Management: Users will be able to see their balances in different fiat currencies
- ✨ Several UI and performance improvements such as “skeletons” and connection statuses.
- ✨ a minor staking flow update to implement Runtime 9170
- ✨ Some architectural improvements
📱 The regular Fearless Wallet demo was presented on March 17th 👉 Video on YouTube 👉 Slides on Google Slides 👉 New features demonstrated: 🚀 Moonbeam Staking Prototype 🚀 Fiat currency management and some UI improvements for Android 🚀 Kintsugi balances and transfers for iOS
🌟 MOVR/GLMR staking progress 🌕 The team has already started implementing Moonbeam Collator Staking
🚀 Collaborations and future initiatives 🤝 Bifrost SALP protocol integration has been discussed and evaluated 🤝 Governance and democracy chain functions are being researched by the team now 🤝 SORA/Polkaswap integration has been discussed and scheduled 🤝 Beacon native SDK integrations for dApp connection are progressing with their implementation
About SORA, Polkaswap, and Fearless Wallet
SORA is a new economic system aimed at creating a supranational multiverse economic system with built-in tools for decentralized finance (DeFi). The SORA network implements a new way of parachain architecture on Polkadot and Kusama network, with the capability to bridge external blockchains (like Ethereum) to the Polkadot ecosystem.
One of the DeFi applications that will run on the SORA network is Polkaswap, a noncustodial liquidity aggregating, cross-chain AMM DEX designed uniquely for the Polkadot ecosystem with boundless liquidity through its one-of-a-kind Aggregate Liquidity Technology (ALT).
Fearless Wallet is a mobile wallet designed for the decentralized future on the Polkadot and Kusama ecosystem, with support for iOS and Android platforms. An awesome user experience, fast performance, and secure storage for your accounts. Fearless Wallet will integrate Polkaswap for easy, decentralized swaps of assets.
Connect With Us:
Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Youtube | Announcements Channel
Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Youtube | Announcement Channel
Fearless Wallet community:
Twitter | Telegram | Element | Youtube | Android App | iOS App